An entrepreneurship experience I had was actually a very recent experience in which I wanted to create an app to help plan things for people. I spent several weeks trying to make an application using a specific programming language I learned at the University of Florida. This language was not exactly the best language to use for the specific program I wanted to make though, therefore I paid for an extra online class to learn everything about the specific language I wanted to use. There was some time and risk taking as I was not completely sure I would be capable of learning all the things, but eventually I learned the language. Ever since then I have constantly been using the language I learned to try creating applications that may one day be useful for people and save them time.
This is one of the screen's I made for the application I was working on.
I enrolled in ENT3003 because I have always been interested in taking a class where I could learn about entrepreneurship. I hear this big word being thrown around by many people and I want to be able to use this in my life. I love being an engineer, but I cannot wait to have this as an experience I can use. I hope I can learn when to take advantage of situations and how to take advantage.

Hi Santiago,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your story, I also enrolled in this class because I wanted to learn more about Entrepreneurship and the true definition behind it. I also want to bring this class to the real world and start my own business. I find it really fascinating that you wanted to start an App, that takes a lot of skill and time, I can't wait to see if your idea works but keep up the good work and I admire how much time you put into learning the language. Great job.