1) I am Santiago Clavijo-Gomez and I am a student at the University of Florida. I major in computer engineering and I am also a rising senior. I have real life experience with my specific major as I have interned in software engineering for Texas Instruments. Through personal experience, I believe that I am quite resourceful and great with working in teams. Specific aspirations I have that pertain to this business is using my college education to make an efficient piece of technology at a low-cost to manufacture. I also hope to have this company go nationwide where it is seen as a technology driven company to help satisfy people.
2) The product I am offering is a device that will act as a handle to a cup and control the temperature of the liquid. This device will be capable of easily changing sizes to fit any kind of cup and allow the owner to easily travel with it. With this device, I can now help the customers’ unmet need of not being able to have a drink at a temperature they want.
3) The specific demographic of people that I am trying to target can include people who are interested in traveling and people taking breaks throughout the day that are not near any electrical sources. The reasons that I am targeting these specific people is that they can benefit from having a device that is transportable. The common issue that most of these people have is that they want to be satisfied while they are either traveling or away from main sources of power and therefore this transportable device can help.
4) Customers will actually pay me money as there are not a lot of devices that can help them control the temperature of their drinks. A common problem of being outside a building is not having a drink at the correct temperature a person wants. There is a device that can help keep a drink at a consistent temperature, but this is only beneficial if the drink is at the correct temperature. The device I am proposing will help correct the temperature of the drink.
5) Certain things that separates me from everyone else is my experience with working in the technological realm and experience in traveling several times without a easy way of controlling my drinks temperature. My device is also not a container itself and therefore does not need any cleaning at all. The cost of the device would not be too high compared to the expensive containers that are used to keep the temperature of the drink consistent as well.
Altogether, I believe that many of my elements work together well. If there is a specific element that is weak then I believe that would include my demographics as it includes people who are traveling and trying to take a break, but it does not include too many other groups as well. The device I have created will be easy to use and small, which is why it is perfect for people who want to travel and take breaks. If anything, I can make two types of handles: one that holds cups and one that is an actual container that will hold liquids. I think splitting up into two types of devices will raise more attraction to people who want easy ways to warm up or cool something they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment