The past problem I identified is ice melting in drinks, which starts watering them down and changing their taste. The opportunity I have is solving this issue that people face when they want a cold drink, but the taste does not stay consistent. The possible solution I have considered is creating a circular handle that can go around the cup or container that is holding the liquid. This handle will be able to control the temperature of the inside liquid and can be changed according to the preferences of the person who is drinking. Another feature I am considering including is allowing the circular portion of the handle to be capable of being resized to fit the specific size needed to hold an assortment of containers and cups. A simple way to imagine this product is imagining a cup with no handle and the device being added. With the combination of the cup and device, the two form a type of mug like container that can change temperatures depending on what the handle’s settings are at. With this mug like container, the person is now capable of having a drink without it changing taste or temperature easily. This product would use batteries and would cost around $10-20 depending on the price of the technology that is needed to make this. I think that this could be used well in situations like picnics and beach adventures, as people may need to get their drink cool and not have a fridge with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment