https://youtu.be/yDc6K21HiUE
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly, what feedback you thought was most useful and insightful.
Although I did not receive any feedback last time. I asked my family if they could review and give me feedback of their own. The biggest thing that stood out was how I was moving a little too much. I think this is important to note as it may come across as if I do not want to be presenting what I am doing or come off as a scared and stressed person. There were other points of advice that were less significant in my opinion such as having too long of a story, which I wanted to keep as it was important.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
With the advice given to me, I tried to be as calm as possible to not look super stressed. Another thing I did was shorten the story I had last time, but I kept a similar story to connect to the audience and ensure that they liked my product.
No comments:
Post a Comment