My prototypical customer is a 35 year old man named Jimmy.
He has a wife and two children. He is always traveling as his work requires him to be meeting with several people throughout the country, but on his free days he loves taking his children to the beach. He loves to drive his 2017 Black Audi Q7 and loves to watch family shows with everyone including his parents. He loves reading but does not have a book in particular that is his #1 as he reads so much. As this man lives in Florida he does not really care about politics. He always feels like he is in a rush, but loves to spend time with his family.
Something that is very easily comparable to me and jimmy is the constant rush we are facing. I am constantly moving and doing things and therefore I can relate to him in this aspect. I do not believe this is a coincidence though as many Americans are constantly moving to get their work finished and accomplish many of the things they have to do throughout the day. This is something really important to look at because it may be an underlying factor as to why a customer will choose one product over another as it may be more convenient with an "on the move" style of life.


Hi Santiago,
ReplyDeleteYou went into great detail describing your customer avatar, especially when describing this customer’s family life. He obviously has great taste in cars (I love my black 2019 Audi A4). I think it is interesting that you and your customer have is being in a rush. I feel that this is very common, especially in the United States, and this would be a great angle to use to reach customers.