Friday, July 17, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

https://youtu.be/IhCcs0xWsh4

Again I did not receive too much feedback. Through my family, I was told that I spent too much time giving stories as there were moments in my last two elevator pitches where I went on about going to the beach and forgetting ice. I think that this was good advice as sometimes I went too deep into the story and forgot the device that I was trying to get to other people. 

Based on the advice, I was able to shorten up my story and instead talk more about the device I am creating. Something else I feel that was differnt from the other videos was my ability to speak in front of the camera. Even though there may have been one moment where I forgot what I was saying, I think that the way I communicated through video was a lot better than the past two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment