Thursday, July 30, 2020
28A – Your Exit Strategy
The exit strategy I would probably have is two different possibilities. The first possibility is continuing to grow the business if I see that the business is capable of growing to other parts of the country. If that path does not work, then the other possible plan I have after 5 years is seeing whether or not another company would bee interested in purchasing the company. This particular strategy I think works really well for me because when you work in the technology industry, if other companies start noticing your product they have a larger group of employees that can easily see flaws in your product and exploit those by making a product that does not have any of those weaknesses. If the business does look like it can grow I do intend to state with the business for several decades because I want to be able to help that business grow myself and protect the venture as a family business that can be passed down to someone who I know can run it really well. I think that the exit strategy I have made has made me think about how to optimize the product to not just be able to be used in one specific scenario but be able to be used in multiple other scenarios. This way it will allow for the product to expand to other parts of the country or it can connect well with another company that is interested in purchasing this product. I don't think it has influenced my growth intentions if anything it has put me on a specific timeline to make sure things don't fall behind and allows me to get everything out at the same time in a successful manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment